Arctic Science Summit Week
The Arctic Science Summit Week (ASSW) is the annual gathering of the international organizations engaged in supporting and facilitating Arctic research. The purpose of the summit is to provide opportunities for coordination, collaboration and cooperation in all areas of Arctic science. The summit attracts scientists, students, policy makers and other professionals from all over the world.
- April21, 2015
- Now you can see abstract, meeting agenda and meeting description of the open meetings.
Just click the session and meeting marks in the program at "Program" page. If you click the room number (name), you may find the presentation titles and abstract chronologically.
- April13, 2015
- ASSW2015 Program is now open.
- April8, 2015
- The latest information on Reception and Icebreaker is found at "Events / Reception and Ice-breaker".
- April7, 2015
- Side meeting list has been uploaded at "Events" -> "Side meetings".
- March26, 2015
- Registration will close on March 31.
- February23, 2015
- ASSW2015 4th Circular opens. Note that "Earlybird" registration will be closed on February 28.
- February18, 2015
- ”Time table for Shinkansen and ANA flight between Tokyo/Toyama” is added to the page "Venue and Access"
- February6, 2015
- The draft of the session programs are now possible to download at "Program".
It is not the final one and subject to change without notice.
- January9, 2015
- The draft of the eitire program of ASSW2015 is now shown at "Program"
- November18, 2014
- Abstract Submission is closed.
- November10, 2014
- Abstract Submission deadline extended to November 17, 2014
- November6, 2014
- Information for the Conference Travel Grants for Early Career Scientists is open.
- October16, 2014
- ASSW 3rd Circular has been modified.
Call for abstracts for ISAR-4 / ICARP III Symposium will be closed Soon.
- September19, 2014
- Third Circular opens.
Registration and Call for Abstract starts Excursions page opens.
- July03, 2014
- The website for ASSW2015 is open!
- May30, 2014
- ASSW2015 2nd Circular open.
- June 30, 2014
- Call for Sessions closes
- September 19, 2014
- Third Circular opens. Registration and Call for Abstract starts
- November 10, 2014
- Call for Abstract closes
- December 19, 2014
- Acceptance Notice for Abstract
- February 6, 2015
- Program opens
- February 28, 2015 (24:00 JST)
- Early-bird closes
- March 31, 2015 (24:00 JST)
- Registration closes
- March 4, 2015
- Deadline for the application for a invitation letter needed to apply to Japanese Visa.